[C38] Shower fitting

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:16:34 EDT 2013

Hi Julian, I replaced my faucet a while ago.. I bought a new one with the shower fitting from west marine, it was $35, but  not as good as the original one. The new one is all plastic, and it started giving me some problems a year after the installation. When the knob is open, the water suddenly stops flowing, and stuff like that..  Haven't found any good replacements yet, so I have to stick to it until I find a better one.. I was also thinking about installing an independent fitting for the shower hose..

Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica