[C38] refer

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Sep 8 20:57:17 EDT 2013

Had a company in Bellingham make me a unit bigger compressor and the cold plate is the size of the deep potion of the ice box.  After insulating the box it will freeze and stay frozen.  Took out stove use two RSI camp stoves mounted on aluminum plate.

Steve Smolinske
Sent from my iPhone
206 972 6297