[C38] straight down wind spinnaker

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Sep 17 11:37:18 EDT 2013

Bob I think the deepest dw angle on our polars is 174 even that deep she is squirrelly. If you go big o. The shoulders it's more of a dedicted dw sail.  Narrower a d you ca. Reach some.   This would be a good post for cliff to jump in as he probably is the most knowledgeable on shape a d design.  My symmetric spinnakers are tri radial.
Steve Smolinske
Sent from my iPhone
206 972 6297