[C38] cat 38 dues

Les Howell hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 21 19:53:23 EDT 2014

Hi, Steve,
	We sold our boat quite a while ago, and my memory is fading of how many
of the systems worked and where we found the bits and pieces to work on
it.

	So basically we cannot justify the dues.  I will continue to monitor
the mailing list for a while, but probably cannot offer anything
material.

	One last comment, for the members, we contributed the last of the
useful stuff to the local Sea Scouts, who were extremely happy to get
the goods.  Might be a good place for others to place worn sails or that
piece of unused rope or whatever.  It's a good cause.

Regards,
Les H