[C38] 2014-15 Treasurer's report

Leslie G DeLong Leslie.G.Delong at aero.org
Tue Oct 7 15:38:25 EDT 2014

Steve,

Many thanks!  I'll get mine in the mail this week.  ($52.00 for 2 years:
2014 and 2015;  keep any excess.)

Les

Les DeLong
Architecture & Engineering
Range and Satellite Control Enterprise
The Aerospace Corporation

Office:
(310) 336-5055

Mobile Phone:
(310) 508-6268

Home Phone:
(310) 326-6975

From:   S Orton <ssorton at hotmail.com>
To:     Cat 38 <listserve at catalina38.org>,
Cc:     Anders Finn <anders at visiblethinking.com>
Date:   10/03/2014 05:43 PM
Subject:        Re: [C38] 2014-15 Treasurer's report
Sent by:        "Listserve" <listserve-bounces at catalina38.org>

Les,  I was going to refer you to the Catalina38.org web site, but on
checking it I find my old address listed.  Anders, could you please
correct this.  Write checks to:  Catalina38 Association
mail to:                 Steve Orton
                              10611 SE Cisco Rd.
                              Port Orchard, WA 98367
Thanks, Steve