[C38] Boat Vacation Barter

Greg S. Hart ghart at follysbestrentals.com
Sun Dec 28 09:27:44 EST 2014

Good Morning,

I am curious if anyone else in the group would be open to setting up a vacation boat swap ppool?

Essentially it would be a swap of time on my boat in Charleston, SC for time on your boat in __________.

I personally would love to spend time up North and out West on a great boat that I already have the basic knowledge of. The experience would be made better by having your local knowledge.

My boat is on the hard now get a total make over, but should be back in the water in February.

Please let me know if you have any interest and we can figure out the details.

Also, if anyone has suggestions on how to make this work I would appreciate your input.

Greg and Nancy Hart
S/V Folly's Best
Charleston, SC