[C38] Boat Vacation Barter

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 13:30:30 EST 2014

I have a Catalina 38 in San Franciso Bay
Thought for me is that the exchange would not take place at the same time.
Owners would meet & take guest on sea trial.
Show them peculiarities of their boat, verify skipper's skills, and acquaint with local sailing environment.
SF bay sometimes has current of 7 knots which equals hull speeds. Winds of 30 + knots are common. At low tide a large part of the bay are < 6 feet. Going aground is bad idea for skipper,crew & vessel

Sent from my iPad