[C38] PNW Fleet

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 01:23:15 EDT 2014

Steve S,  After much consideration, I'm going to have to bail on the NW Fleet for this event.  I tried to find a way to make this happen, but it is just not in the cards.  We just put our home/ranch up for sale in the San Diego area.  If it was just the home for sale, I could make it happen, but the home sits on twenty acres of land with 800+ avocado trees.  This requires close management- we could buy a catalina 38 with what we spent on water alone last year.I really appreciate your effort of making this class race happen.  Steve O