[C38] Nationals

Dave McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 19:20:11 EDT 2014

Oh Damn!!!
Sorry to hear this Steve! I appreciate the effort that you made to bring it as far as you did. You had a great host in the NOOD and some of us from SF were looking forward to participating as crew or rail-meat...
Let's hope for a better turnout next year.
Bob, Kerry, Anders and I will do our best to keep continuity this year and hopefully pass the event off to you in 2015.
Berkeley Yacht Club has already invited us to their 1-design event August 2 & 3.
We will plan for that date and carry on.
Thanks again for your efforts this year and in the past.
Good luck and fair winds in your upcoming events!

Dave McCarthy

Sent from Samsung tabletSteve Smolinske <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com> wrote:Sad to say it looks official that we do not have enough boats for Nationals this year in Seattle, after talking with Chuck we still want to try to hold a race this year and will  offer it up to San Francisco if they can put something together in the time left.

Steve Smolinske
President

4M Company, Inc.
15660 Nelson Place South
Seattle, WA  98188
425-227-4500

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.
P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility