[C38] Strange Rust??

Gus Woods gus.woods at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:59:08 EDT 2014

You should check under the cockpit for something rusty that is adding the
rust to bilge water leaking through, perhaps an old pair of rusty pliers.
The other possibilities are probably more expensive.

We replaced our rudder about ten years ago because of collision damage but
the rudder stock was great looking stainless. The rudder itself had a
series of some slightly lesser quality steel as strengthener but your rust
is coming from the boat.

Love & Luck

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Dave Kilroy <dave.kilroy at verizon.net>wrote:

> Anyone know what this may be from?
>

> Dashaway #193
>
> Dave Kilroy
> 617-901-TRIM

*Thank you * *for deleting my address and other addresses and personal
information from this email if you plan to forward it.*

*Thank you * *also for using **‘Bcc’ ** instead of **‘To’ **and **‘Cc’**
when sending emails. This prevents hackers and spammers from obtaining
addresses( including yours and mine).*