[C38] Mack Pack sail cover

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:49:33 EDT 2014

Hi Chuck,

I made my own sail pack. Bought the dvd at sailrite.com and designed it, the I cut it and took it to a friend that works on car upholstery.. Three hours later he sewed it all.
It cost me less than $400, which is a fraction of a Doyle stack pack, o a Mack pack...
The Doyle I'd very heavy duty and stiff. It is a double layer design with sumbrella as the external, and Dacron on the inside. Doyle has battens, and Mack doesn't, so it can be rolled right next to the boom. Also, the Mack has no front mast cover...

Regards,
Max

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367