[C38] Below Deck Autopilot Mounting

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:29:03 EDT 2014

Hi Joey,   here is a pic for a hydraulic ram mounted on a C38.. Since it
had to be mounted parallel with the boat's center line, the rudder stop had
to be modified...

Steve, could you please send a pic of your new setup??  Which autopilot
brand are you using? Had any compatibility issues with he Jeffa motor?
Regards,
Max