[C38] Racor fuel filters in evidence

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 30 13:14:46 EDT 2014

Steve's set up, and indeed that of many of us, have a big beautiful
Racor or two upstream from the fuel pump.
If so, it is not likely that crud in the fuel is causing the fuel pump
failure. As a point of information, 12 years of perfect reliability have
come with the fuel pump on Discreet Charm (Yanmar 3GM).
Don

Donald R. Strong
Professor,
Department of Evolution and Ecology