[C38] Max Prop

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:01:29 EDT 2014

Ir will be so hard to compare the props performances with such different engines. The 3GM30 a 27hp engine rated at 3600rpm, compared to the lowest 2800rpm of the 5424 or M-30..
Phil. Are you sure you are running a 3.16 transmission ratio??? With that ratio you should be running a big prop with huge pitch..
The regular is 2.1:1 or 2.6:1. I've heard about the 3.16, but I haven't seen one.  That are rare!
Regards,

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica