[C38] Maritime lawyer recommendation?

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 21:02:54 EDT 2014

no but document what you are doing - write a detailed letter to
Svenden's outlining what you want them to look at. That and their report
will give your attorney a good start. If all of this happened in the US
and not at sea, I do not think you need or want a maritime lawyer. I am
a long way off and do not have all the facts but my impression is that
this is not an admiralty matter. I think SF Superior Court is  your
preferred venue. Just get a good plaintiff's attorney and  sue. Joe