[C38] Macavity

Malcolm (Max) Winter malcolmwmax at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 12:31:18 EDT 2014

Look on the internet for the highest price of any C38 sold in the last 2 years from 1986 til 1990. That will give you the best price you are likely to get. Unfortunately, you will be lucky to get half of the dollar value that you added, to Macavity, on top of the average values.

Max Winter
SAMS Marine Surveyor
AMS #1132