[C38] The big renovation

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:54:49 EST 2014

If the PO just took her out one time, structural integrity shouldn't be a concern.  Tom was very conscious about his boat. However, after been neglected for four years, I'll check for leaks everywhere and specially the chainplates. Remove all of them and inspect them. I have found cracks on every chainplate but the one for the backstay (because is the only one I haven't removed yet!) on Estancia hull #198.

Hope this helps!

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica