[C38] FYI

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Sun Dec 28 20:25:26 EST 2014

Tom,

The guy at West Marine did say that the state was looking into fixing the problem.   You would think they would learn, a few years ago they passed legistaltion that banned traps for hunting, well little did they know it also included mouse and mole traps, it took a few years to straighten that out all the while soccer fields and parks were unusable because of the rampant mole damage.

Steve