[C38] Boarding Ladder / Fuse Panel

Mixed Business mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:27:59 EDT 2015

Two questions...

1. Our boarding ladders. ugh.

I already cut a gate into the stern pulpit which helps a lot - cool upgrade btw if anyone is interested -  but I Need something better for ladder and a platform. Without going with something too large and unsightly, Has anyone upgraded to something with a little platform? Custom? Off the shelf etc?

I have a custom design layout but would like to see if the group has done anything better.

2. Fuse panel. Does the fuse panel that Catalina direct sells for the fit our boats?

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/1816_69/electrical-panel-masterbr-acdc-85-x-19.cfm

The general dimensions seem to be ok, but there is a plexiglass protective box over the AC section of the back of the panel that juts seems too deep to make it into our tumble home hull shape there behind the fuse panel.

Interested in that fuse panel as it is not a horrible price and fully built and ready to rock.

Any info would be welcome thanx.

Mark ODell
Momentous
C38 #230