[C38] Lewmar 48ST Winches - Old/New

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:00:26 EDT 2015

Hi Pierre, I bought some parts from Lewmar, but for a different winch. They
should have parts for the three speed winches. West Marine sells a Lewmar
repair kit with pawls, spring and locking rings for the three speed winches.
I made one of my  washers the way Steve did.. Got an oil plastic gallon and
cut the washer from it.. Still working after eight years!!

regards

> I rebuilt mine.
> I believe Lewmar sells the kit.
> Patrick