[C38] How do I tell if my heat exchanger is not working?

Larry Malmberg larrypi at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 3 12:17:19 EDT 2015

Patrick, if you are indeed going to replace your engine I would suggest a more modern Universal, we replaced Hassle’s in 09 with a newer Universal, smaller and more HP.  We can actually see the hole for the oil dip stick now and all the way behind the engine.  Just a thought and we got the new engine for about 10K, it was another 2k for the install but well worth it.

Larry Malmberg

7231 Boulder Avenue #507

Highland, CA 92346

909-208-1847