[C38] Love that water pump impeller access

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 19:23:07 EST 2015

You are right Don! That is really a big plus!  My engine's previous model also came with the pump facing backward. Would  have been a real pain to replace the impeller.
Despite the fact that this engine has to be mounted forward of the original (because of engine mounts configuration), I wanted to install the engine this way.  Now I have more shaft exposed for ease or removing the coupling, replacing the packing, etc. the engine sits a little higher than the original, so there's more room below the transmission.

Regards,

Max Soto
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica