[C38] New Boat

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Jan 27 02:53:18 EST 2015

Well, we did it, we bought another boat.  It actually was in the family
2 owners and 25 years ago it belonged to Sherri's parents.  We weren't
looking but stumbled across the listing.  She is sitting on the hard
rotting away and requires everything to be replaced.  The plan is for a
two year restoration period at our dock without the mast pulled, the 520
bridge is closing to all openings starting next month for two years.  So
we will truck It to the yard (she cant go in the water yet) have her
repaired, the mast pulled and then start the project that way I can
still go under the lower span of the bridge during construction.

The plan is to keep Peregrine for at least that long but it does mean I
have lots of gear that won't be sold with her starting probably at the
end of this racing season.  All those wonderful things that won't
increase the value of the listing will be listed probably on a blog site
for C38 owners that might be interested before it goes into consignment
or ebay

www.spencer1330.blogspot.com  is the blog for the new boat along with
some scary pictures, the pictures make it look like all she needs is a
good cleaning and some TLC which is not the case, oh this is to much fun
for one person.

Steve Smolinske

President

4M Company, Inc.

15660 Nelson Place South

Seattle, WA  98188

425-227-4500

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email
only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any
communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you. Before printing,
think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility