[C38] The Website is Back!

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Jan 27 13:01:35 EST 2015

Some of you may have noticed our Website disappeared around the first of
this year.  We had a fatal server crash that was extremely rare.  We run
our server on a Raid Array with two drives that mirror each other.  That
is to ensure if one drive goes down, we can survive with the other one.
Well, BOTH our drives failed!  This just does not happen, but as we
sailors know....  if it cannot happen that means we most assuredly will
see it soon!

We (Anders) purchased two new drives and mounted the site from a stored
version.  He also updated the Archive listing to bring us into 2015 for
our Listserve conversations.  Thanks to Anders for all the hard work he
did to get us back online!

Regards,
Chuck Finn
Commodore