[C38] The Website is Back!

Steven Ribble steve.ribble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:20:39 EST 2015

Hear, hear! Thank you, Anders, for spending the time and effort to keep us
all connected.

Steve R, #64

On Jan 27, 2015 1:01 PM, "Charles Finn" <charles at finn.ws> wrote:

> Some of you may have noticed our Website disappeared around the first of
this year.  We had a fatal server crash that was extremely rare.  We run
our server on a Raid Array with two drives that mirror each other.  That is
to ensure if one drive goes down, we can survive with the other one.  Well,
BOTH our drives failed!  This just does not happen, but as we sailors
know....  if it cannot happen that means we most assuredly will see it soon!

> We (Anders) purchased two new drives and mounted the site from a stored
version.  He also updated the Archive listing to bring us into 2015 for our
Listserve conversations.  Thanks to Anders for all the hard work he did to
get us back online!