[C38] head gasket

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 12:14:29 EDT 2015

Hello Paul,

I don't have that information handy but the Kabota people can match the
gasket for about half the price of Universal.  Try Yacht Power Products at:

http://yachtpowerproducts.com/ in St. Petersburg Florida.  They are a
Universal dealer but they got me Kabota parts for my Universal. They
take good care of their customers.  Say you are a member of the Catalina
38 association and ask for a 10% discount.

When you pull the head on your Universal, make sure you remove all the
head bolts.  There is one bolt in the center of the head that is easy to
miss.

The owner of Yacht Power is named Lloyd and they ship everywhere. They
are your best source for a fresh water cooling pump also.  Half the
price of Universal.

Tom Troncalli