[C38] head gasket

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:41:59 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

It dependa on your engine.  Impulse is one of the latest models.  I assume that you might have a M35 engine.
That is a kubota D1300, the M35A, or B is a 1301.. Not that sure!
The old universal 5424 is a D1100, the newer model designated as M30 is a D1101.
If you want to be 100% sure, just pull the oil dipstick.  The kubota model is stamped on it!!

Hope this helps!

Max Soto
C38 #198 Estancia
+506-8312-1367