[C38] Introduction and new winch choice.

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:15:00 EDT 2015

Skip, I installed a Lewnar 30 cabin top on port side with a triple Spinlock clutch.  It fits ok. Then I bought a Lewmar 44, and it is way too big, so imagine a 52!
The good news is that after checking the specs, the Andersen 52 seems to be the same size as the Lewmar 50, so you'll be able to install  it for the genoa sheets.
Hope this helps!

Max Soto
C38 Estancia
+506-8312-1367