[C38] Introduction and new winch choice.

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 00:49:37 EDT 2015

way too much winch - re-rig your main halyard to 2 to 1 and see how easy
it is Joe/Macavity my halyard winches are on the deck at the base of the
mast with a series of turning blocks (harken of course) at the mast base
and rope clutches -two chute halyards and main halyard on starboard
side, 2 genoa halyards on port side - I use Lewmar 40s photos on request
- room up there to use whatever you like - I had Lewmar 52 ST for genoa
sheets - plenty of room - replaced them with HArken 53 ST electric -
same hole pattern