[C38] Delays on listserve emails

Daniel Haughey djphawk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 13:39:14 EDT 2015

so, Chuck,

I do receive some list messages.  I have not seen any of my messages go by and have only received 2 responses overall, both from you.  Pierre, sent me a message this morning off list with no issue, I'm receiving V33/34 and sabresailboats messages with no issue and seeing my messages on those lists.

Pierre said he has seen all of my messages but, I have not...

maybe my email address is misspelled anywhere?

I checked my spam folder and no messages there.  however, I do receive some messages in my inbox.  like the one you sent this morning and some others...

I'm perplexed...

Danny

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android