[C38] Under Contract - Some questions

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Jun 2 16:57:20 EDT 2015

Congratulations Danny, it’s a great boat!!

1                 Check with IPS  Island  Planet Sails they sell furlers

2                 Check with IPS  great prices on sails, also  check  with Cliff on this board he is a sailmaker too

3                 Mast step I  believe on the website there  is a drawing of that detail, not super sure.

4                 135 is great for the 15-25 knot range.   The boat  does  not  like to be overpowered, she performs beautifully when powered correctly.