[C38] Under Contract - Some questions

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Jun 3 11:07:05 EDT 2015

Daniel,
This is where we all need to understand that our boats are used and what
fits one may not fit another!  Owners do the darnedest things and you
really really have to get on the boat and measure! For example, I have
seen wire rigging as well as rod rigging;  3/8 and other size fore
stays; large turnbuckles and smaller ones. You even need to measure the
length of your fore stay!

Only then will you know what you need.  I prefer to do all this myself,
but I may be in the minority as it does appear that Riggers are doing an
excellent business!

Sorry to put it back on you, but I hope you understand why!
cf

By the way, if you do decide to do this yourself, DO use anti-lock on
the extrusion screws!