[C38] Floor Covering

David Stoltz sportscinema at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 9 13:00:31 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

First of all, thanks again for your exhaust riser images and advice it was a big help.

Regarding the teak & holly sole, let me clarify. All of the intricate work was done by my friend Andreas who is an architect/art installation fabricator. I helped a little with some of the 13
templates then did all of the staining, sealing and varnishing of the finished product. Andreas did all of the cutting and fitting which is by far the most difficult part of the job, especially
the sections that roll up on the sides. That is clearly not a job to be taken on unless one has expert carpentry skills and the necessary tools.

David