[C38] mast base

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Tue Jul 21 09:54:39 EDT 2015

There are instructions on the website  (just checked).   This is another
of those "must do" repairs like getting rid of the ammeter wire.   The
failure often happens after high winds or a storm that may cause mast
hammering.
It is a pretty easy fix, but does require mast removal.  When you remove
the mast, make sure the conduit and sheaves are in good shape.  If not,
it is the best time to do something about it!
By the way, most everyone out my way has converted to LED lighting and
the anchor light is probably the most cost effective conversion.

Best of luck!
Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes