[C38] tide reversals in SFB

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 10:59:29 EDT 2015

We found that using a kellet was effective in preventing the rode from wrapping the keel, rudder or prop when swinging with the tides at the China Camp anchorage. It also helps prevent dragging in most situations.

Dave - C38 - Pretty Lady - San Francisco Bay

Common Sense is a rare gift from the Gods.
Most people have only technical training!

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in sailing.