[C38] Leak at the toe rail?

Peggy Droesch saintpeg at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 1 15:27:30 EDT 2015

Thanks, Chuck, this sounds like a relatively easy fix & we’ll give it a try. I wasn’t looking forward to pulling the toe rail AT ALL.

Ha ha Steve, this is not something Rory wants to hear!! As it is, I have a hard time getting him to put a reef in when I am fighting a strong weather helm… & telling him the boat is going just as fast (or faster) after he’s done so, is in one ear & out the other ;-)

Peggy