[C38] Quarter berth knee knocker

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Thu Sep 24 11:18:40 EDT 2015

Ok....  You got me!
What is the knee knocker????
My and I think all of our quarter berths run up to the chart table. I
know folks have mounted things below the table and I once had a
microwave there.  I also have thought of putting a cabinet below the
chart table, but for now have settled for installing a kick board across
to hold shoes out of the way on the sharp slope.
Help me out here!

Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn  #114
Great Lakes