[C38] Quarter berth knee knocker

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:49:17 EDT 2015

What can I say, I have never slept in there before... I'm the captain, I sleep in the fee berth!!
That's what I like to call captains quarters on Estancia! LOL
And at the end, I go t it right! It was the box that I was talking about (if looked from the inside!)..

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica