[C38] Propeller upgrade?

Max soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:02:29 EDT 2015

Hi Kevin, not anymore... I just installed a 40hp Yanmar a few months ago, but the prop I'm using would have work with the 5424 .. That's the beauty of the Max prop, adjusting pitch is so easy..
BTW, Steve Smolinske has a max prop for sale that he was using with his 5424..

Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367
Alajuela, Costa Rica