[C38] Getting going in light air

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Mon May 9 16:14:49 EDT 2016

Marc, great questions.  When I first bought Little Breeze she had a Mylar 155.  It was leaching some sort of adhesive and was one big ball of plastic wrap.  Had to throw it away, the boat was from San Diego.  We sail the San Francisco bay area now.  So, could you explain the term "light air".  Never heard of it.

Kerry Grimes
139, Little Breeze

Loyalty above all else, except Honor.