[C38] Stuff

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Oct 14 01:15:25 EDT 2016

I am going through old boxes of spares, shortly after I got Peregrine I rebuilt the original cabin lights, they had the aged broken and yellow round plastic shades,  I have since replaced all but two with bulkhead lights and red/white LED fixtures so as not to catch sails and gear in the middle of the night.  I have four available for anyone who wants to pay shipping,  They look really good like new, be advised the wires are really short after you cut off the old butt connectors, but with patience or some rewiring it's a cheap project.  If anyone is interested first response gets them.

Steve
#312 Peregrine
Seattle