[C38] 2016 nationals

Charles Finn Charles at finn.ws
Fri Jan 22 15:56:54 EST 2016

Linda,
I too have been thinking about what we might be able to do this year.
As folks are aware, we could not get together a large enough fleet in SF
Bay due to timing conflicts.  I have sent a note out to the principle
organizers in San Francisco to see if they are interested.  And yes
Linda and Mike you will be part of that team!
Regards,

Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association