[C38] 2016 nationals

Michelle diaz_michelle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 02:24:59 EST 2016

As Mike mentioned I have indeed done an extensive restoration over the past two years with many modifications from the original layout of the running rigging and are therefore disqualified by the rules. Nevertheless, I would still happily participate in a friendly cup-less race and I love the idea of a cruise-out weekend and even perhaps getting enough of us (strict and modified) together for a "class" start at the Plastic Classic regatta.

Michelle Diaz
C38 Dulcinea #110
Alameda, CA

Sent from my iPhone...