[C38] Stanchion types

Dick Kilroy dickkilroy at comcast.net
Sun May 22 18:17:22 EDT 2016

David Kilroy just replaced all 8 stanchions on Dashaway After consultation with Catalina we determined that the stanchions were of straight nature. There was the straight option as well as two angle options. Catalina determined that the cat 38 had straight stanchions. All seem to have worked fine.

Dick

Sent from my iPad