[C38] 2003 and 2004 Nationals

Philip Gay eyriephg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:13:13 EDT 2016

Hi, Steve O,

I passed my records around 2006 to Joe Launie, who presumably passed them
to Chuck Finn.  Did I miss someone in between Joe and Chuck?  Also, I
wonder if Anders would have a record of results from a previous version of
the web site.  It seems like we would have posted the results since the web
site has been in existence since around 1999.

Sorry I'm not of more help.

Phil Gay
previously C38 049 Que Linda
Everett, WA