[C38] 2003 and 2004 Nationals

David Epstein davidepstein at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 01:21:05 EDT 2016

Hi Steve,

Attached are the 2003 results.   I will look to
see if I have 2004, but they weren't in the same folder as '03.

Regards,

David Epstein
Former owner of
SuperStar, Marina del Rey

At 10:13 PM 6/27/2016, Philip Gay wrote:
>Hi, Steve O,
>
>I passed my records around 2006 to Joe Launie,
>who presumably passed them to Chuck Finn.  Did
>I miss someone in between Joe and Chuck?  Also,
>I wonder if Anders would have a record of
>results from a previous version of the web
>site.  It seems like we would have posted the
>results since the web site has been in existence since around 1999.
>
>Sorry I'm not of more help.
>
>Phil Gay
>previously C38 049 Que Linda
>Everett, WA
>
>On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 10:55 AM, S Orton
><<mailto:ssorton at hotmail.com>ssorton at hotmail.com> wrote:
>All, Â does anyone out there have any records
>for the 2003 Cat 38 Nationals. Â 2003 Nationals
>did take place in Marina del Rey, Ca on October
>18th and 19th.  Santa Susanna took 6th place
>out of 7 boats- ref: Santa Susanna's log
>book.  I have no records for 2004.  Attention: Phil Gay,   David Epstein
>Cheers, Steve

David Epstein
Audio Video Consultation & Services
Phone: 310.308.3083
Mail to: 3826 Grand View Blvd. #66336, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Ship to: 11671 National Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90064

DavidEpstein at earthlink.net
Board Member, CTA TechHome Division
www.cta.tech (formally CEA)