[C38] Electric windless

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:57:47 EDT 2016

Hey Richard,

I live in Costa Rica, so there is no water heater in my boat.  It was removed by the PO, but even if my boat had it when I bought her, I would have removed it.
I have spent countless hours working behind that engine where the water heater used to be, so I now that it is so had to check the engine from that end.  I feel your pain!
 The sail locker shelf is big and close enough (to the engine) for a water heater, but I wouldn't install something that heavy on the port side, since there is a lot of weight on that side (galley, icebox, refrigeration unit, head, batteries, interior table)...

So, I guess that the original location is the right one.... Not the best for maintenance, but it is the best for balance.

Regards,

Max Soto A.
+506-8312-1367