[C38] Spreaders.

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon May 15 13:14:17 EDT 2017

That pretty much sums it all.. I always adjust them with somaone on the
dock, letting me know if they look symetrical, or not,and no matter what I
do, they always move...
I use stainless wirewith several turns around the wires an the spreader
tips, but they sitll move a bit every now and thern...
I heard that somebody used a hose clamp on the wire, under the spreader
tip, But I guess that it might work on the lower spreaders only, where a
small clamp will get a hold on two wires

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica