[C38] Prop decision

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu May 25 16:04:52 EDT 2017

Charles,

     I have  over 20 years experience with Max props and strongly
recommend them. it is important to get the right one. My first max-prop
was 2 bladed to reduce racing drag. big mistake. About 5 years ago I
upgraded to a three bladed classic max prop. Following the advice of the
factory, I got the old model which cannot be adjusted in the water. The
new design is intended for 100 hp engines. With the 3 blade i can come
into the slip hot and stop the boat dead. I can power into rough seas. Joe