[C38] Prop decision

Ray Torok torok13731 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 22:55:41 EDT 2017

After reading the attached article and looking at the propellers at a boat
show, I chose a Flex-o-Fold.  While not adjustable, it is mechanically
simple, which I saw as an advantage, and has excellent performance.  I went
with a two-bladed version for my Universal M35B. Sometimes when motoring
into 20-25 knots on S.F. Bay I feel like the three-bladed version might
have been the better choice.

two cents,
Ray Torok
Thira #37